Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Little Info...



I wanted to provide a little information about myself and why I am writing this blog.  First off my name is Killian.  I am a senior at the University of Vermont studying Dietetics and will be graduating this month.  I was required to take one more humanity course to complete my college course.  The list of humanity courses available was endless and I had my choice of any one.  It was easy for me to choose a course on the Holocaust right away.  Throughout my schooling, learning about the devastating story of the Holocaust had always interested.  I still can't believe it happened and learning the details makes the whole thing seem even more surreal.


Throughout this semester I have learned so many details that I had never known prior.  This is why for my final project I have decided to create a blog.  I thought it would be an interesting way to explore more details and share them to others.  There is only so much that can be taught in schools or through the media. So to those decide to read this blog, I hope I can share new and interesting things that will help you better understand what happened during this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment